Get help with government services: Service BC can guide you through Government of British Columbia programs and services. 

Get information about the Ministry of Mental Health and Addictions: Make a general or media enquiry.

Technical questions or issues with HelpStartsHere?

If you have technical questions or concerns about this website, email us at Please note that our web team can't provide health advice by email. If you're experiencing an emergency, such as an overdose, please call emergency services immediately (9-1-1 in most of BC). 

If you would like to suggest a change or correction to a service listing, or that a new service be added to the database, please email HealthLink BC at and include “Directory Feedback” in the subject line.

If your organization would be interested in receiving promotional materials from the HelpStartsHere team, get in touch at to place an order.